- Reservations: A non-refundable deposit of $150.00 is required with every booking. If you need to cancel the event, the deposit may be applied to another date.
- Payment: Payment in full is required on arrival.
If we see that inclement weather might prevent us from arriving at your event,
we can reschedule, move it to an indoor or shelter area you provide, or provide
a full refund. If you wish to cancel the day of the event for inclement weather,
you must call us by 8:00 am to cancel or reschedule.
Any time after that would require the engagement of staff at Funny Farm so we
would not be able to provide a refund. If the weather after we arrive prevents
us from continuing, the event is considered complete.
- Funny Farm requirements:
- The size of the area we need depends on what animals we bring with us. The smallest area would be 12 feet by 12 feet - enough to accommodate one of our pens. Larger pens are available and can be discussed at time of booking.
- If we will not have access to fresh water on site, please let us know when making your booking so that we can bring our own.
- It is also very helpful if there is a shaded area so that the animals are not in full sun, although we will bring our own cover if necessary.
- We prefer to set up our pens on a grassed area. If this will not be available, please let us know at the time of booking so that we can make suitable arrangements. Also please ensure that the area has not been treated with weedkillers, fertilizers or pesticides in the previous 2 weeks.
- We are responsible for the removal and disposal of any and all wastes created by the animals.
- We will arrive at your event a half hour to an hour prior to the scheduled time to set-up.
- Rules: No one likes them, but they do make things go more smoothly :)
- Let's all be respectful. Please no running, shouting, crying, kicking or biting. This goes for the children and animals alike.
- All of the animals are very well taken care of and are not in need of any extra food or treats. Please do not feed the animals. Our guys are happy to get the attention. Besides, piggy is on a diet!
- Although our animals are used to a lot of different noises, please place any loud games that would include things like balloon popping, ball throwing, of use of bats or sticks away from the farm area. We don't want anyone to get an eye poked out! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.